FAQs > GPS navigation> Q6: My navigation GPS without GPS signal, what should I do?
Recommend to check the reasons for this problem.
1, Exit the navigation map, and go to the App menu, click the "CronusViewer" App (or GPS test), to check the status of GPS signal.
PS: It should check the GPS signal on the place that can get the GPS signal, if you check it in the car house, it without a GPS signal!
If there is no GPS signal, check if the GPS antenna is installed in the correct place, you can put it outside of the window, then check if the cause from the GPS antenna. Read more about the GPS antenna installation
- Q1: How to install the GPS antenna? Where to install it?
- Q2: Can I install the GPS antenna through a GPS spliter? My car with OEM navigation
- Q3: What kind of navigation map compatible with the android screen?
- Q4: How to use an online/offline map?
- Q5: Can the GPS navigation and OEM radio work simultaneously?