- Q1: Are there any BMW navigation installation guide?
- Q2: Can I install the BMW android screen for myself?
- Q3: How long to install the android screen usually?
- Q4: Do I need to program or code my BMW?
- Q5: Do I need to disconnect the car battery before install?
- Q6: The original radio functions work after replaced with an android screen?
- Q7: My car was installed with other aftermarket kits, can I keep them?
- Q8: Why and how to move the optical fiber to android power connector?
- Q9: Why connect the OEM LVDS cable to the android screen? If the car without LVDS, what should I do?
- Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
- Q11: Do I need to connect cables for the iDrive knob?
Q12: How to install the backup camera?
# GPS navigation
- Q1: How to install the GPS antenna? Where to install it?
- Q2: Can I install the GPS antenna through a GPS spliter? My car with OEM navigation
- Q3: What kind of navigation map compatible with the android screen?
- Q4: How to use online/offline map?
- Q5: Can the GPS navigation and OEM radio work simultaneously?
- Q6: My navigation GPS no GPS signal, what should I do?
- Q1: The android screen built-in MIC? Do I have to install an external MIC?
- Q2: How to make correct settings for Bluetooth?
- Q3: Can I use Apple Carplay and Bluetooth at the same time?
# 4G & Wi-Fi
- Q1: The Wi-Fi seems not to work on my device, what should I do?
- Q2: Do I need to install the 4G LTE antenna (for Qualcomm model)？
- Q3: Which brand & model (4G SIM card) should I buy for the 4G internet?
# Apple Carplay & Android Auto
- Q1: Why external Carplay/Android Auto dongle better than "built-in" design?
- Q2: Can I control the Carplay by iDrive?
- Q3: Can I use Siri in Carplay mode?
- Q4: Where download the App for Apple Carplay & Android Auto?
- Q5: The Apple Carplay/Android Auto & OEM radio can work simultaneously?
- Q6: Which Android Auto dongle is better for android phones? Wired or Wireless.
- Q7: Does the android phone support wireless connection?
# Backup camera
- Q1: Can I buy the backup camera from another seller?
Q2: When reversing the car, it can switch the image of the camera automatically?
- Q3: How to make the settings for the backup camera?
Q4: How to change the parking line PDC and radar in reverse mode?
- Q5: When reversing the car, the music can keep playing?
- Q6: Can I install both the front & backup camera?
- Q7: Can I order the backup camera/DAB/small kits only?
# Settings & firmware update
- Q1: How to choose the correct Car type?
- Q2: How to change the unit for temperature, mileage, speed?
- Q3: How to set the time clock?
- Q4: How to change the volume for GPS, Bluetooth, Media?
- Q5: How to update the firmware?
- Q6: How to update the MCU?
- Q7: How to make a factory reset?
# Other FAQs:
Q1: How to check the BMW iDrive version: CCC, CIC, NBT, EVO?
Q2: Why need to check the LVDS for the BMW CIC made in 2012-2014?
Q3: How to connect new iDrive knob for BMW Z4 X1(E84) X3 (E83) E90 E87?