FAQs > Installation> Q1: Are there any BMW navigation installation guide?
Hifimax dedicated in the BMW navigation retrofit, we offer abundant blog posts & videos on the installation/retrofits, please kindly check the guide below.
- For BMW CCC / CIC NBT wire diagram, check here
- For the BMW EVO wire diagram, check here
- Full BMW screen installation guidance, click here
Video Demo (Example):
- BMW F10 F11 NBT CIC: https://youtu.be/LTrCsYTVdks
- Android screen replacements: https://youtu.be/XCPSH_G-UeM
For the car without the OEM screen, it without LVDS cable, the installation same as BMW OEM CCC/CIC/NBT.
- Q2: Can I install the BMW android screen for myself?
- Q3: How long to install the android screen usually?
- Q4: Do I need to program or code my BMW?
- Q5: Do I need to disconnect the car battery before install?
- Q6: The original radio functions work after replaced with an android screen?
- Q7: My car was installed with other aftermarket kits, can I keep them?
- Q8: Why and how to move the optical fiber to android power connector?
- Q9: Why connect the OEM LVDS cable to the android screen? If the car without LVDS, what should I do?
- Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
- Q11: Do I need to connect cables for the iDrive knob?
- Q12: How to install the backup camera?