FAQs > Installation> Q6: The original radio functions work after replaced with an android screen?
Yes, it keeps all original functions after installing our android screen. Because it just replaced the OEM display ONLY, it keeps the original radio Head unit in the car, because all original functions are stored in the radio Head unit, thus, it keeps all OEM functions.
1, BMW F10 CIC : https://youtu.be/sOJYtCxHG14
2, BMW 2 F45 NBT : https://youtu.be/lJq4LzevvYQ
- Q1: Are there any BMW navigation installation guide?
- Q2: Can I install the BMW android screen for myself?
- Q3: How long to install the android screen usually?
- Q4: Do I need to program or code my BMW?
- Q5: Do I need to disconnect the car battery before install?
- Q7: My car was installed with other aftermarket kits, can I keep them?
- Q8: Why and how to move the optical fiber to android power connector?
- Q9: Why connect the OEM LVDS cable to the android screen? If the car without LVDS, what should I do?
- Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
- Q11: Do I need to connect cables for the iDrive knob?
- Q12: How to install the backup camera?