FAQs > Installation> Q7: My car installed other aftermarket kits, can I keep them?
If your car was installed other aftermarket interface (such as camera interface, or Carplay interface, etc), when you install the android screen, you need to remove all other aftermarket cables and connect the original car power cable to the android power cable, if not, it will cause a lot of problems.
- Q1: Are there any BMW navigation installation guide?
- Q2: Can I install the BMW android screen for myself?
- Q3: How long to install the android screen usually?
- Q4: Do I need to program or code my BMW?
- Q5: Do I need to disconnect the car battery before install?
- Q6: The original radio functions work after replaced with an android screen?
- Q8: Why and how to move the optical fiber to android power connector?
- Q9: Why connect the OEM LVDS cable to the android screen? If the car without LVDS, what should I do?
- Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
- Q11: Do I need to connect cables for the iDrive knob?
- Q12: How to install the backup camera?