FAQs > Installation> Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
The AUX cable transfers the audio from the android screen to the OEM BMW sound system, then audio work through BMW speakers. For some BMW NBT car models, it is ok not to connect this cable, but for the BMW CCC, CIC, and most of NBT, it needs to connect this AUX cable. Read more
For the BMW EVO system, the sound work through the USB, the installation is different, Read more
- Q1: Are there any BMW navigation installation guide?
- Q2: Can I install the BMW android screen for myself?
- Q3: How long to install the android screen usually?
- Q4: Do I need to program or code my BMW?
- Q5: Do I need to disconnect the car battery before install?
- Q6: The original radio functions work after replaced with an android screen?
- Q7: My car was installed with other aftermarket kits, can I keep them?
- Q8: Why and how to move the optical fiber to android power connector?
- Q9: Why connect the OEM LVDS cable to the android screen? If the car without LVDS, what should I do?
- Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
- Q11: Do I need to connect cables for the iDrive knob?
- Q12: How to install the backup camera?