FAQs > Installation> Q4: How long to install the android screen usually?
Answer: No, don’t need to program or code the car. It just totally plug and play!
Below is the installation guide for your reference:
- For BMW CCC / CIC NBT wire diagram, check here
- For BMW EVO wire diagram, check here.
- Full BMW android screen install guide, click here
- Different BMW android screen installation, check here
Video Demo (Example):
- BMW F10 F11 NBT CIC : https://youtu.be/LTrCsYTVdks
- Android screen replacements : https://youtu.be/XCPSH_G-UeM
- Q1: Are there any BMW navigation installation guide?
- Q2: Can I install the BMW android screen for myself?
- Q3: How long to install the android screen usually?
- Q5: Do I need to disconnect the car battery before install?
- Q6: The original radio functions work after replaced with an android screen?
- Q7: My car was installed with other aftermarket kits, can I keep them?
- Q8: Why and how to move the optical fiber to android power connector?
- Q9: Why connect the OEM LVDS cable to the android screen? If the car without LVDS, what should I do?
- Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
- Q11: Do I need to connect cables for the iDrive knob?
- Q12: How to install the backup camera?