FAQs > Installation> Q2: Can I install the BMW android screen for myself?
BMW android screen is plug and play, no need to code or program the car, we offer a full installation guide for our products, this makes the installation to be easier than expected.
You can browse the following installation guidance, and watch the video, after checking the wire diagram/video guide as below, but still not get the point, then we suggest you ask other professional installers to install it for you.
- For BMW CCC / CIC NBT wire diagram, check here
- For the BMW EVO wire diagram, check here.
- Full BMW android screen install guide, click here
- Different BMW android screen installation, check here
- BMW F10 F11 NBT CIC : https://youtu.be/LTrCsYTVdks
- Android screen replacement : https://youtu.be/XCPSH_G-UeM
- Q1: Are there any BMW navigation installation guide?
- Q3: How long to install the android screen usually?
- Q4: Do I need to program or code my BMW?
- Q5: Do I need to disconnect the car battery before install?
- Q6: The original radio functions work after replaced with an android screen?
- Q7: My car was installed with other aftermarket kits, can I keep them?
- Q8: Why and how to move the optical fiber to android power connector?
- Q9: Why connect the OEM LVDS cable to the android screen? If the car without LVDS, what should I do?
- Q10: Why connect the AUX cable to the AUX-IN port under the armrest box?
- Q11: Do I need to connect cables for the iDrive knob?
- Q12: How to install the backup camera?