FAQs > Carplay & Android Auto> Q6: Which Android Auto dongle is better for android phones? Wired or Wireless.
Answer: For Android phone, it just support wired connection only, thus, you can choose wired dongle, that is cheaper, for the wireless dongle, it also supports wired connection, but it is more expensive.
- Q1: Why external Carplay/Android Auto dongle better than "built-in" design?
- Q2: Can I control the Carplay by iDrive?
- Q3: Can I use Siri in Carplay mode?
- Q4: Where download the App for Apple Carplay & Android Auto?
- Q5: The Apple Carplay/Android Auto & OEM radio can work simultaneously
- Q7: Does the android phone support wireless connection?